Driving TEST V
1. What is coasting?_________________________
2. What is a three point turn? _________________________
3. Describe the warning sign _________________________
4. List down two examples of caravans a) _________________________ b) _________________________
5. Which type of hooting is normally done once? _________________________
6. Write down all mechanical signals of a salon car a) _________________________ b) _________________________
c) _________________________ d) _________________________ e) _________________________
f) _________________________ g)_________________________ h) _________________________
7. Why must all vehicles be insured?_________________________
8. What is the meaning of PDL? _________________________
9. Why is the government interested to introduce speed governors and safety belts? _________________________
10. Tell and draw the difference between end of minimum speed (mandatory signs) and maximum speed limit in town sign (mandatory signs)
11. Class A signs are subdivided into how many groups?_________________________ Name the groups and give at least one example of each.
12. Draw and end of all prohibitions sign. _________________________
13. Explain and draw the difference among the signs of Priority Sign (Stop sign), Compulsory sign (all vehicles must keep left) and Regulatory sign (No Entry). _________________________
14. Name and draw the sign found on a zigzag Road _________________________
15. As a driver, explain how to cross a river bend crossing _________________________
16. Draw the No through way sign. Where do we fond the no through way sign? _________________________
17. What is the difference between a Hazard sign and a portable life saver? Draw each.
18. Draw the sign found at the gate of parking.